Pages

Sunday 13 January 2013

3rd Eye Psychic (Part 2)

                        3rd Eye Psychic (Part 2)
by Stormm
(c) January 13 2013


Along dimly illuminated neon-violet walls,

the swirling hologram flows.

Winding narrow red carpet corridors,

a flying metallic gold orb patrols...


PROLOGUE

"I remember some of it even today, the joyful parts.

All the promises that we made, the broken hearts."


Rumour has it they used to call me ACE, but that was lifetimes ago...
It's said he took the wrong case,

a bribe,

that stole his heart.


It's said she sold a fool proof case,

he stole,


then lost her heart.


It's said they packed the full suitcase,

we shook,

three broken hearts...
"It was a Case Of The Case I Couldn't Resist,


and I knew it was too good to be true."


I'd previously achieved power peaks via great degrees of persistence,

thus earning my bones so to speak.

So sure enough,

one tends to develop a certain level of healthy paranoia.


But these characters weren't your average holistic types...


SUSPECT 1: The Heretic (aka Dr Joseph Green)

"I mean this zero can't wait for Paradise, so he tries to bring armageddon here.

Can't say I don't envy the mad fool, he died from too much of a good thing."

http://www.electriksexmusik.com/


<a href="http://fineartamerica.com/art/all/silhouette/all" style="font: 10pt arial; text-decoration: underline;">silhouette art for sale</a>

<a href="http://fineartamerica.com/art/all/icons/all" style="font: 10pt arial; text-decoration: underline;">icons art for sale</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment