Pages

Sunday 16 December 2012

The Case Of The Missing Mermaid


                    The Case Of The Missing Mermaid
by Stormm
(c) December 16 2012


"This tale begins where most tales end..."

She says while we sit side by side on my heart shaped sofa.


In a nicely filled out casual loose silver pants with cute curves,

the long and smooth, tanned legs augmented by painted burgundy nails.

Her bare feet were dangling below my portable glass coffee table,

which is supporting two cups of lemon ginger tea, while we share a joint.


"My sister and I happily co-existed with most other life forms for centuries..."


"Until that fateful moonlit night we were captured in the south pole

by Nazi submarines, right after your so-called second world war."


"Subjected to cruel experiments and obscene rituals,

kept detained and tortured for possible magical secrets and ocean treasures.

Although severely weakened we managed to, among other things,

summon your etheric body through time and space,

teaching you our language."


"Do you recall teenage dreams about a beautiful mermaid?

Held in hundred square feet transparent tanks of sea water?

Being examined and analyzed by evil scientists?

How she communicated with you telepathically?"


"Remember she taught you to place each palm over corresponding eye,

fingers close together pointing up, when you wish to speak her language."


"No", I quickly replied, maintaining my most impenetrable poker face,

sculpted by years of ancient prana-bindu discipline.


But as she speaks I immediately access the corresponding memories.

If this is deja vu, then it's all coming back to me now.



Uncannily I'm still back there, vividly reliving each memorable scene.

Captivated by riveting sensations colorfully fleshed out,

to touch soul stirring exact replicas of occult past lives,



somehow she can tap and describe these things.



Is she also a Dream Catcher, can she possibly enter dreams?


"Tell me, do you also remember a Frankenstein monster being there,

how he too was madly in love with Erzulie?"



I must admit I had often dreamt these beings,

and always thought it held some deep significance.


In the original dream I was concerned for the fate of the gorgeous mermaid.


I'm walking right, through a classroom science lab after school with Levi,

when I accidentally stumble upon a much larger secret facility,

the room stores a rectangular tank which occupies half it's eastern corner.


I desire more than anything else, to assist in her escape.

To rest knowing she's safely away from sadistic and desensitized,

white coat, rabid lab rat mad doctors.


"Don't be a sucker, her tale's just brilliantly improvised."

"Another siren spell,

spontaneously designed to make mountain climbers dizzy at low altitudes."


My head is reeling,

did I finally go over the edge grasping for one too many rocky precipices,

gambled and lost, balancing on a thin tightrope stretched above an abyss?

http://www.electriksexmusik.com/


<a href="http://fineartamerica.com/art/all/angelina+jolie/all" style="font: 10pt arial; text-decoration: underline;">angelina jolie art for sale</a>

<a href="http://fineartamerica.com/art/all/jazz/all" style="font: 10pt arial; text-decoration: underline;">jazz art for sale</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment