Pages

Sunday 4 September 2011

My First Ghost

                                               My First Ghost
by Stormm


I saw my first ghost when I was seven years old. A duppy in the form 


of my father's father, it was trying to strangle my mother. We spent 


many night's after that fighting spiritual wickedness and negative 


entities in Kingston Jamaica. 




There were always two bats on the living room wall, the white one 


was my mother's father, they would spend the nights staring each 


other down. Sometimes my uncle would set aflame the the black bat, 


but it would still return the next night. 




Years later some friends in Toronto would say "it only works if you


believe, it's the power of suggestion" etc... But I realize now we're


all eternal spirits, manifesting on endlessly evolving dimensions. 


In intertwining and overlapping levels of existence, infinite realms 


within realms, worlds without end...









<a href="http://fineartamerica.com/art/all/beauty/all" style="font: 10pt arial; text-decoration: underline;">beauty art for sale</a>


                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment