Pages

Friday 29 July 2011

Dreams Within Dreams

                                 Dreams Within Dreams
by Stormm


I find myself walking amid early morning dreams, alone in the park on a

clear day. Quiet random gusts blast space, face and body. Eyes wink out

dirt as tears taste salty down cheeks roll.


Threading carefree amongst odd dry leaves, a stranger roams. Somewhere

the flesh wanders true, as here fresh tidal wind sweeps. Crossing smooth

well maintained narrow winding paths, right side farther ahead I see someone.


Above the grass upon a bench, before trees meet forest, supine. Draw nearer,

hands clasped behind head eyes closed, the motionless mute stranger calls.



Suddenly it clicks, instant pause because, now I realize. Sleeping Man here

there is me. Routinely casual, I turn go over, slip slide and enter, deeper into

his dreams...


http://www.electriksexmusik.com/


<a href="http://fineartamerica.com/art/all/unique/all" style="font: 10pt arial; text-decoration: underline;">unique art for sale</a>




                                                    

                        

No comments:

Post a Comment